Sergey - Brighton
Taken with the Nokia Lumia 925
Happy New Year! New Years Day is currently a very wet one in the UK :(
2013 for me and my family was a tough one and we hope 2014 to be a better year with less struggle.
I have a couple of projects for 2014 in mind that I hope will see me use my Nokia 1020 in a professional manner. It might not happen that way but I am going to try my hardest to do so. I know I’m capable of it and the phone is more than capable but its the potential clients who may look at me funny with a phone, so we will see how it plays out this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Nokia Lumia 1020 in low light is amazing!
Nokia Lumia 1020
- <p dir=ltr> Well I went ahead and got myself a new phone. After a lot of debating, researching I settled on the <br>
- Nokia 1020.</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Now I had never used a windows based phone before and had heard stories about them which did cause some doubt but I took the jump anyway. The main attraction of course for me as a photographer was its 41MP camera!</p>
- <p dir=ltr> I have now had it for just over a week and I am most impressed! Not only by the camera but the OS.. Windows runs very smoothly, very fluid and simple... The only downside is the apps availible for it aren't like the Apple/Android markets. Thisis why I decided to do all of my editing on my Galaxy note 10.1 still on PS Touch.</p>
- <p dir=ltr> The 38MP files it produces are phenomenal for a mobile devices! The colours are wonderful and true, nice sharpness to them. The cameras manual controls are a great help too.. I know things like iso control and exposure compensation are already on other devices but manually setting your desired shutrer speed its excellent.... 4 second long exposures! ! Yes Please :)</p>
- <p dir=ltr> I'm still testing its capabilities but already I'm glad I made the switch!</p>
- <p dir=ltr> I'll be updating my blog more frequently with photos etc from the 1020</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Cheers</p>